Friday, January 23, 2015

New Lippie Alert

This week I had the pleasure of stopping by one of my favorite beauty suppliers. I went there initially to pick up ONE item and then I started to browse the store. (story of my life)

I started chatting with the sales rep and he told me about a new item they just got in. He said when they were in LA for the IMATS event, these lippies sold like hot cakes!

LA FEMME LIP STAINS


My eyes were automatically drawn to the purple shades. After doing a couple of lip swatches on the back of my hand, I fell in love with the shade "Midnight Purple". 



I'm so in love with this color!  It has some pink undertones in it which I love.  When you first apply the stain it goes on as a liquid and then drys to a matte finish.  You're definitely going to need a moisturizer before the applying these lip stains. I wouldn't recommend this product if you have dry lips. I feel that this can be overly drying. 

On the brighter side you don't have to worry about these lippies bleeding onto your teeth and it doesn't budge! Like seriously, after having lunch I didn't have to touch up my lips. 

I've found that the best way to move this lippie is to apply Olive Oil on a cotton ball (old remedy) or using my Makeup Eraser cloth. 

The La Femme lips stains retails for $9.50 each and can be purchased at Camera Ready Cosmetics. http://camerareadycosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment