Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dupe of Sigma's Makeup Mat Brush Cleaner

Being a MUA is not an easy task. I've realized that this job takes a lot of patience. I mean A LOT! It's all glitz and glam until I have to wash my brushes.

I got tired of standing on my feet for at least an hour trying to just clean my brushes. Not to mention my hands become wrinkled from having them in water. If I could pay someone to just wash my brushes, I surely would. I wouldn't even think twice about it. And yes it's that serious. 

Therefore, I then began my hunt for an easier way to clean my makeup brushes. I came across the Sigma makeup brush mat and glove cleaner


At first I thought to myself... wow this is a neat tool!  That was until I seen the price The mat or gloves range between $32-39.  Baby bye! I'm cheap, well let me correct myself. I'm frugal with mine. Ain't nobody got time for that. 




I mean no shade to Sigma Beauty, but I found an alternative way.  I went to my local Bed Bath and Beyond and found a kitchen silicone mat that came in various colors. I picked up this gorgeous fuchsia color mat and guess what?  It was only $5.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The ending results were perfect.  Check out my YouTube video for further details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment